IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Wednesday 4 July 2012

God Is An Awesome God! Here's Why...

God sent Barrister Julius Nkwarra from Lagos to me with news that unfortunately Zoltan Reese, a relative of mine I had no prior knowledge of, was recently killed in a freak accident in Chad, Africa, which is in Asia I think. Zoltan Reese has left me $500,000 in a Bank Of Nigeria account which I can now use to finance Wrapture construction.

The cash is entirely to finance a bulk load of Wraptures which will be given free to any Christian who can prove that they will be Raptured when Jesus comes. I will make no profit from any of the Wraptures. They will not be for sale.

Denise has agreed to sell her video games, Bernard is selling his bike and Shanice is selling her collection of creation science books to raise the initial $500 to send by Western Union to Mr Nkwarra for the initial administration fee.

Allejua! Truly Or God is an Awesome God!!

On a sour note I have noticed the C-Box on this blog has been vandalised today so I have removed it, please send any messages via Comments on the appropriate post

Thank you

Maranatha!

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment