IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Saturday 28 April 2012

Labor Completed



As many of you know God commanded me to evangelize to the backsliders, atheists, satanists and pretend-Christians on Aliens V UFOs, a secular and unGodly web forum out in the uncharted regions of the internets. I did not take on this task lightly and have shown them many truths, sadly I fear many of their hearts are unchanged and they are not saved. Indeed many of them repeated practically the same message to me (or thereabouts) about me not being correct in my predictions and that my Bible Code Of Math is incorrect, whereas it is glaringly obvious that it isn't.
Fortunately God has now told me I can move on to other websites and abandon these heathen satanists to their flying saucer worship.
Praise Jesus!

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment