IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Please Pray For Me

I am currently receiving regular hateful emails from an atheist (or muslin, above) evolutionist called "Ed"

Satan has sent him to strike at me

His emails are full of hatred, slander, accusation and lies

He accuses me of being a false prophet yet admits to never having read any of my prophecies from God

He says my psychic friend from England Psychic Terry Strange (www.thestrangeworldofterrystrange.blogspot.com)
is an evil man, he probably will accuse me of being a homosexual Liberal next!!

Please, brothers and sisters, pray for me in these End Times when even a Godly man like myself must suffer the vile venom of Satan in my own Inbox

Maranatha!

Ron

1 comment:

  1. hi I am an a band and was wondering if it was a possibility of using the burning city picture as a album cover? how would I go about that if so?

    ReplyDelete