IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Friday 22 June 2012

The Conundrum: The closer we get to the Rapture, the more it "seems" Unlikely. But even John the Baptist had his doubts that Jesus WAS the "One they had been waiting for..."


In the past 14 years, people I have talked to about the nearness of the Rapture fall into 5 groups:

1) You simply cannot know…

2) It won’t happen in their lifetime

3) The world will need to be in a much bigger mess than it is right now.

4) The Rapture can happen “at any time”….there is nothing left on God’s prophetic time-table that needs to be done. (I heard this while standing on the Temple Mount with my church group, back in Jan, 1998.)

5) Oh, and don't forget the the "you must be crazy" group, too!

I see my dear daughter Denise has left the blog in a mess with her silly remarks about my private 'Wrapture' folder which I have now deleted. Thank you to not one of you, for letting me know.

There have been high points….and low points in learning about, and watching for the Rapture over the past 14 years. It seems to come in waves, normally just after something “BIG” has happened in the world. For example, 9-11 was so big, how could you miss the prophetic implications? And, for a few weeks or months, the interest in “religion,” (at least in the United States) went up dramatically. Of course America is the only country which counts for God. But, after less than one year, people had “returned to normal.” A major revelation for me was recently when I had sharp pains behind my eyes and colored lights which I later realised was God revealing Himself to me and confirming that my dreams of living in the future with my faithful dinosaur companion was not insanity but cold hard FACT.

Another example, is when a huge natural disaster strikes, somewhere around the world. Example: Haiti in 2010; The great tsunami in the Indian Ocean over Christmas, 2004; The tsunami in Japan in 2011; and so on. These claimed lives but the majority were not Americans, so no great shakes. No Anitchrist stood revealed.

Then there are those times when End Times books capture the public’s attention, or TV shows. Example, The Left Behind Series of books that were coming out regularly between 1997 and 2002; or the TV show series “The Nostradamus Effect” that covered all kinds of End Times prophecies including the Christian elements of The Rapture and The Tribulation in late 2009. The show is still in re-runs on the History Channel. But, right now…in mid 2012…..we seem to be in a lull.

So here is the conundrum: We know we must certainly be closer to the Rapture than we were back in Sept, 2001, since the terrorist attacks in New York. (At least 11 years closer!) And we know we are closer than when the Tsunami killed 250,000 people in the Indian Ocean in 2004.

And we see the events around the world such as:

1) The events in the Middle East with all of Israel’s neighboring countries in turmoil, and threatening her, more and more, with each passing month over the past year and a half.

2) The financial systems of Europe and the US, on the brink of collapse. The US in 2008 and Europe now in 2012, even as this is being written.

NOTHING has been FIXED…..and the gathering storm looks more and more ominous…and imminent…for both Israel and the Middle East….as well as the financial outlook for the western world.

And yet, life goes on…..every day…..as it has for the last 2000 years.

Can the Rapture still be IMMINENT? ANY DAY? Let alone, specifically, in 3 months….during Rosh Hashanah, 2012? Ronnie, did God REALLY show you this? Why did He choose YOU to show this to? (BTW....last week I asked this question in prayer at MathMan's when I was on vacation, and the response I heard in my head was "Because you asked. You are my chosen prophet. You are good at math.")

Am I nuts? Is everyone who is watching for the Rapture any time soon…….NUTS as well? It is so easy to be a Scoffer. It is so hard to be a Watchman on the Wall, because the ONLY way anyone can KNOW we are right…is WHEN IT HAPPENS. When the Rapture happens! Until then, you can easily be just a “voice, crying in the wilderness…. on the internet…….the Rapture is near……”

Even John the Baptist asked----as much as he KNEW Jesus Christ was God’s Son---- he asked, from jail “Are you the one who was to come, or should we look for another?” INCREDIBLE…… John, just like any of us watching the signs of these Last Days, wanted to know “Are YOU the ONE we have been waiting for?”

I have asked…..”Lord……is the date You have given me……Rosh Hashanah 2012….THE date for the Rapture? Or should I/we be looking for another time?” (What I have heard in my mind......every time....is "Ronnie, how much more validation do you need...than the billboards, your new Christian brother John - who already believed the Rapture would be the fall of 2012 before you met - and the 778 number the day this website was announced to the world-----Ron-baby, really, how much more do you need to see, in order to believe?" Again......I am just like John the Baptist. (As a matter of fact, I have referred to the John I have just met, as "my John the Baptist..." He even looks like him.....or what I might have thought John the Baptist might look like! Fat, wears a toga, beard, Not sure if John The Baptist had ketchup stains on his t-shirt though, or wore a t-shirt)

In spite of ALL I have been shown…..in spite of ALL the things that had to happen in the last 14 years to my learning about the End Times……..in spite of ALL that has happened in the world (the signs) over the last 5-10-15-20-50-70 years, starting with the Rebirth of Israel….in spite of all of this Lord….. in spite of your answers to my prayers about the “time of the year” for the Rapture….. in spite of the Rosh Hashanah “sign” on Sept, 29, 2008……on Rosh Hashanah…….. in spite of your “validations” to me about all of this…… Lord, is the Rapture really…..really…….. on Rosh Hashanah 2012? Sept 16-18, 2012? Or next month? I am just like John….. and I wish to KNOW…again and again…..that what I have been shown……is true…….

Wesley Ronald Gus Reese
2012

Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment