IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Kwestions U Hav Sent 2 Me

LOLZ

This is SO kewl having dad's blog thanx for all the emails and all I dint understand som of them and I think dad said that som done come from Nigerians about giving him money is a scam so I dint reply to those ones!

Anyway I've finished reading the Bible for 2day (well until bedtime LOLZ) and I have bin looking at the posts for the internetts with my cousin Clarisse who is way kewl. She says if we get 153 comments or 153 emails then that is a sine from GOD Hisself that we are BLESSED as 153 is a VER SPESH NUMBER and all.

So we check dad's inbox and this was sent LO AND BEHOLD AND PRAISE JESUS

"Hi Ron

Exciting times! The 153 deaths in an aircraft over Nigeria
caught my interest, I couldn't help thinking that a message
was being delivered.

The world population is purported to be around 7 Bn or 7,000,000,000!

If the number of people chosen to be raptured is; 153,000,000, the
that will equate to 2.186%.

Sound about right?


G"

How KEWL: is THAT - there it is 153! OK so I said 2 Clarisse that why is death of 153 Nigerians EXCITING cos that's sick, all those poor Nigerians from Kenya are now dead or maybe even with Jesus but Clarisse says fiery death in a plane is Gods PLAN and hey maybe they was sinners and only Africs from Asia anyway!
Anyway Dad sez that America is all that matters and the rest of the world is of no intrest to God or Jesus as theyre all gaytheists and homos and commies anyway.


LOLZ

This was next:

"Hey Denise

Your dad is a lunatic if he thinks Jesus sent him back from the future, you do know he's a false prophet don't you? You are the daughter of a madman

Get out of that house soon girl

Andy"

NO WAY! My dad IS from the future, dude he had a pet dinosaur called HOVIND named after Dr Dino Kent Hovind who Obama tha Antichrist has got locked up as part of his NWO conspiracea!
How would he have known to call the dino that if he wasn't from the future!!? Also we live in a trailer not a house you klutz!

Finally cos I'm tired

"Denise.
How much money is your dad expecting to make from those Wraptures he's selling and lives he's destroying with his fake predictions?

J"

NOT A SQUAT DOLLAR! Jesus told Dad to put the instrcutions on the internetts for free and DAD HAS NEVER NOT EVER NEVER TOOK A MEASLY DIME OFF OF NO-ONE FOR HIS PREDICTIONS 'J' SO THERE
The Wraptures are there so we can quickly 'clothes up' if Jesus takes us to Heaven naked in the Rapture dude! I don't want nobody seeing my lady parts so I've got a Wrapture of my own right here! I checked dad's computer and he got a file called 'Wrapture Research - Private' but the password on it is the same as he always uses and was full of photos of women with their lady parts on show - I'm sure they're just women from Church a course and all!

Thass it for today laters

Maranatha!

Denise

xxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment