IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Wednesday 27 June 2012

I Received The Following Message

"Ron I've been reading your letters to the Five Doves and on your website since you started this years ago. It's becuase of you and others who continually SET DATES and are FOR CERTAIN of each and every date, that I no longer watch for the rapture.
You people don't have a clue how some people count on it like their next breath, and when it doesn't happen, their faith dies more each time.
Now, after 14 years I no longer watch for it. I REFUSE to be hurt like that again - EVER!
Some people have even committed suicide over the dates not coming to pass, but you people DON'T CARE! All you care about is YOU and the fact that 'YOU KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT!' and the pride that goes with it. And, what floors me is that even though you and others are ALWAYS WRONG, you continue to set these dates, regardless of who they hurt!

You NEVER think about the reprocussions of your date setting and I hope God shows you someday how many people were devastated and lost their faith because of your arrogance.

If you REALLY love God, you would ask Him to show you the depth of this issue for the sake of your fellow brothers and sisters....

Nuff said..."

No comments:

Post a Comment