IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Friday 15 June 2012

Why I Hate Atheists

Hi there

Denise here, as you know dad (Ron) and mom (Shanice) are away on vacation, dad foned me and told me he'd let lots of his usual internetts crews know that he is away and he said most peops are kewl with that except for the morans who post at Aliens Love UFOS who even though he has said he is on vacation RITE THERE are STILL writing dumb shizzle about him saying 'Ron where are you?' and 'Ron have you run out of steam or bin Raptured' and obviously Satan has closed there eyes as they are too blind to even read a post on an internetts forum RITE THERE IN FRUNT OF THERE DUMB DUMB FAYCES -- let alone let the love of our Lord Jesus into their stoopid dumb gaytheist evolutionmist hearts!! LOLZ!! That rilly makes me think about - y'know - I HATE ATHIESTS LIKE THAT AND ALL! Well I hate the SIN not the SINNER but boy they R dumb!

 I got talking to my cousin Beatrice about (gay)theist atheists today and we was trying to pinpoint what we hate about them:


1. They are all gays and want the children of the AMERICA to be gay too like them, if we are all gay tho there will be no children to make into gays!!! DUMB

2. They belive in EVILUTION - I mean come ON gaytheists! If people evolved from a monkey then why are theyre still monkeys in the trees!!?? Or maybe the monkeys just turned into GAYTHEISTS?? Do YOU want a banana gaytheist? You HUNGRRY!?? LOLZ

3. They think that the Bible is a MYTH or that Christians are DUMB - when did Richard Dawkins last get crucified and then resurrected in fromt of 500 witnesses? Top THAT one Richie! When you create a whole UNIVERSE then I'll believe you but I 'PROBABLY' wont LOLZ

4. They are the lapdogs of OBAMA THE ANTICHRIST and alrady got a MICROCHIp in theyre BUTT LOLZ

5. They want to live in a UFO and are unAmerican

Send me an email or COMMENT if'n you agree

Denise Reese
xxxx

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run [like hind's feet on high places--Habakkuk 3:19], and not be weary; and they shall walk [through the valley of the shadow of death--Psalm 23:4], and not faint."

 
Jesus said,
"In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.
"And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
"Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
I believe it, and that settles it.
 
Also Zeke sent me this email:
 
"Denise
I can only say one thing - OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! NOBODY GONE PUT A MICROCHIP IN MY A$$
ZEKE"
 
HALLELUJAH BROTHER, AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment