IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Monday 4 June 2012

I KNOW The Rapture Should Have Happened By Now

God sent me back in time from the future to witness after the Rapture

This is TRUTH

I am his annointed prophet, charged by Jesus Himself to return from the future, when the Earth is cleansed by HIS mighty hand and once more the buffalo and the raptor roam together across mighty plains of swishing green grass

I have stood on the skin of what was once America and smiled as playful Triceratops, megatherium and dolphins gambolled happily in the light of God's love. I was then sent BACK, BACK in time from there to NOW (well technically reborn in the 'past/present')

I do not know why the Rapture has not happened, maybe the signs are still not just right, maybe there are still too many unsaved. There were the right amount of people in my - your - future, because THE RAPTURE DID HAPPEN

Maybe God has a new plan, maybe your present - my past - may be played differently. YET I REMEMBER BEING CARRIED BACK FROM THE NEAR FUTURE IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL - THIS WAS NOT A DREAM - I HAVE NOT REVEALED IT UNTIL NOW SO CERTAIN WAS I

Truly God is an AWESOME God

One who can send a man back in time, create the universe, resurrect the mighty Plesiosaur

Come Lord Jesus!

Ron

2 comments:

  1. No, you were not sent from the future, there are not multiple futures, and you are not God's anointed prophet. That is the truth. All I can say is that you need help. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I was and I do not need help, thank you

    ReplyDelete