IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Monday 4 June 2012

The Rapture should've happened by now

As many of you know the Rapture should've happened by now, although all of the calculations point to this and the world situation continues to get worse.

I am quite disturbed to report that my Wrapture remains still in my shoulder bag and as yet my feet have not lifted from the Earth and I am not currently sat sharing a glass of the finest wine ever made from a bejewelled crystal goblet in my mansion in Heaven with Jesus, free from all troubles and worries, while down below on Earth the unsaved masses are roasted in nuclear fire.

I can only put this down to the new batteries my wife, Shanice, got me for my Holy Calculator from WalMart are faulty and somehow interfering with the math bequeathed to me from The Holy Spirit.

I will keep you informed of my thoughts

Ron

2 comments:

  1. There is a Proverb that says, "Wounds from a friend are better than kisses from an enemy".

    Do you seriously want to talk about why this happened, why you've been wrong so many times? Your faith in the Rapture is admirable, but "zeal without knowledge" leads many astray--- and trashes any hope of witnessing that the rest of us may try in these last days.

    The Rapture will come "when the full NUMBER OF GENTILES has come in", not by elaborate calculations, consulting the stars and planets, or arrogantly proclaiming oneself "special" because one has dreams.

    I've seen how the jackals treated you at that message board, and that's to be expected from the lost. But you brought much of their ire upon yourself with your arrogance and condescension... and reliance upon charts and math and puffed-up self-image.

    Remember that "Satan masquerades as an angel of light"; remember that he counterfeits not only miracles but also dreams, signs and wonders, and deceives the nations. Being saved grants safety of spirit, but it does not grant immunity from deception. The reason we have the scriptures is so that we can study them and thus "test the spirits"--- a warning it would appear that you've ignored.

    I am not here to bash you, but to offer "tough love". I'm not "special", just experienced and a lifelong student of the scriptures who has sadly watched you fail again and again. There is a reason for this, but you have to be ready to hear it.

    And remember, Jesus said that he'd return "at a time you DO NOT expect him".

    Again, I'm here to try and talk to you about some really serious issues, but it's up to you to be willing to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may need to read the next post - in my future THE RAPTURE DID HAPPEN ON THE DAY I STATED IT WOULD

    ReplyDelete