IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Wednesday 30 May 2012

My Latest Rapture Prophecy Prediction by Ron Reese


Recently I have had some prophetic dreams, with the same images recurring. This proves Jesus is speaking to me and that I am special.

I decided to share the dream with you, it is not like the dream Shanice had about the (W)Rapture although that particular item of Rapture-alert Shame-removing clothing does feature in it. You also may note
The Final 7 Years Are Here Now has not been updated for some time, this is due to how busy things are getting everything sorted out before the Rapture.

In my dream I was walking thru a great city, which had fallen. All around people wept and fires were burning with cars and things on fire. I kept seeing the numbers 153 and 333 painted on the wall and noted that 3:33 was the exact time the CD stopped on Denise's CD player before I dumped it in the trash. I realised, even dreaming that these numbers were a message from Jesus saying "I (He) am (is) coming soon to gather my (His) catch choose to be on the Lord's (His) team before the trumpet blows"
These numbers may be pointing towards the TRUE Pentecost date of June 3rd as being our long-awaited harvest!! 153 = 1+5 3 = 6 3 = 6th month 3rd day = June 3rd = the TRUE Pentecost Date. Not only that, but the 153rd day of the year = June 2nd / 3rd = AGAIN, the TRUE Pentecost (that starts after Sunset the day before). Funny, the 153rd day of the year is June 2nd because it is a Leap Year, but it would instead be June 3rd on an ordinary year. 333 = 3+3 3= 6 3 = 6th month 3rd day = June 3rd = AGAIN, the TRUE Pentecost Date


John 21:11 outlines the importance of the number 153: “Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.”

I was VERY pleased to note that the prophetic numbers in my dream pointed to Scripture as this once again proves how much I am special in the eyes of Jesus as He tells me messages even when I am asleep. Next thing I knew I started to float up from the burning city and my clothes fell away as my physical body died to be reborn in Christ and I hurriedly slipped on my Wrapture and velcro'ed it shut protecting my modesty. The weeping people in the burning city below also didn't see anything due to the smoke and soon I couldn't even hear their moaning and crying and the city blew up then was flattened by an earthquake. Fortunately I knew that even though the people down below died horrible deaths (as they deserved) their bodies would be fertliser for God's new garden where happy velciraptors and lambs would play in the sweet long grass.
Also when I went UP I was joined by 152 other people, which then increased to 333. God is an amazing God!

King regards
Ron

2 comments:

  1. -_- my birthday is June 3rd… just my luck…

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so full of crap. Satan truly has blinded him and deceived him and lied to him.

    ReplyDelete