IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Monday 21 May 2012

Could May 27th be Rapture Day?

I have been spending some time emailing my good friend MathMan (a man so Godly that Jesus has made him entirely out of math!! - just kidding, but he is very good with a calculator - almost as good as me. Cut thru Mathman and although you will find the word 'math' writ there by Jesus -- and you will also find the word 'Jesus'. Let it be so and so it is wrought by the creator)

This morning(Sunday 20 May 2012) early at around 4am the revived roman empire (and soon lapdogs of the Antichrist Obama)  suffered a devastating earthquake in Italy near Bologna

This could be our 7 day warning….

What do you think to that? Mathman has used HARD SCIENTIFIC MATH to accomplish this sign from Our Lord. Doom beckons for the unbeliever


Still, the only urgency I have in my spirit is to keep fixing my eyes on Jesus, to keep spreading the gospel to whoever will listen, to encourage the saints, ( not solely on the rapture, but getting people to pray and speak the Word of God)... And looking for Jesus!!

I can hardly wait for our rapture. It is very disheartening to see the condition of the church and worst still the condition of the world. I fault much of the condition of the world to the condition of the church.

Love in JESUS – King of Kings

Ron


1 comment:

  1. I sure hope so! Love in Christ and thanks for all of your encouragement and hope-giving.

    ReplyDelete