IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Saturday 12 May 2012

Evolutionmists = Cowards And Liars

Evolution is the biggest lie ever fabricated. And now look where it has got us.

It is MADNESS for scientists to claim that the entire universe exploded from a single particle smaller than an atom and then tell this to schoolchildren

It is MADNESS that they tell schoolchildren that pineapples gave birth to fish

It is MADNESS and LIES and COWARDICE that the athiesm of Evolutionmists* has lead to the Antichrist Obama Bin Laden banning hetrosexual marriage and making only gay marriage legal, brothers and sisters Satan has sown a seed in the bosom of this nation and the twisted tree root of evolutionmism has crept in our backdoor.

I AM SPITTING WITH FURY THAT THIS HAS BECOME THE LAW. THIS IS INSANITY.

I have known for some time that the AC would unleash some form of utter evil on our nation but I never thought it would come to this that only gay men can marry gay women or that only one sex can marry another sex.

I thank God and fervently hope you will join me and all other real Christians in hoping the Rapture arrives, because this is the only thing that can save us all now. I for one am waiting for the day I can have a scientific discussion in my mansion in Heaven with the great minds of the world - Dr Gish, Dr Hovind, Dr Ham, John The Baptist, Elijah, Job, Mathman from Five Doves, John TNG from Five Doves, Moses and Isaac.

Evolutionmists - you have BEEN WARNED

Maranatha!

Ron

*EVOLUTIONMIST = AN EVOLUTIONIST WHO LIKE MIST, IS WET, SOGGY AND WIPED AWAY BY THE SUNLIGHT OF GOD'S TRUTH IN THE WARM LIGHT OF DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment