IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Friday 4 May 2012

Rapture 2012 Dream Prophecy Prediction

Last night I was working late on the Bible Math Code.

I fell asleep after two hours of hard math followed by prayer in the early hours and suddenly the found that my trailer was filled with light. I could scarcely believe my eyes as it was night-time and I had to blink.

I noticed two amazing figures stood there, dressed in white, with halos and wings and a harp.

One of them looked at me and said, with the most beautiful voice I've ever heard 'Ron you are on the right path, as are your friends and colleagues, soon will come Lord Jesus Himself'
I then felt a strange sensation as if I had become transparent and noticed then that I was bumping against the ceiling of the trailer and knew then the sensation of 'going up' as if the Rapture was happening there and then. My prediction, my prophecy was right, with hard scientific proof given me right there and then from the angels of God. I knew in that moment that the author of False Prophet Watch and the naysayers on Lunatic Outpost and Godlike Productions, Aliens Love UFOs, End-Times Prophecy and RaptureInTheAirNow and all of the other websites who insult me and denigrate me would soon be laughing on the other side of their Godless faces. Only Five Doves will be saved as true Christians!

Suddenly the light faded and I was lying on the floor of my trailer clutching my calculator, but now safe in the knowledge that, brothers and sisters, you have the utmost proof and security that the revelations I bring to you are 110% correct.

Even so, come Lord Jesus!

Maranatha!

Ron

2 comments:

  1. Well right there you are wrong. You can't be 110 per cent correct. That doesn't make any sense. The most one can be is 100 per cent correct. Again you lie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its an EXPRESSION dear boy, meaning I will give it my all, NOt a 'lie' - are you really that pedantic? For instance if I was really happy and said I was 'over the moon' without actually having travelled above the Earth's moon would that make me a liar too? You Gay-theists and evolutionmists need a sense of perspective, may you burn everlasting

      Kind regards
      Ron

      Delete