IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Sunday 6 May 2012

Satan Is Real

Today I repeatedly listened to 'Satan Is Real' by The Louvin Brothers, shortly afterwards I was emailed this by a blog contributor:

http://www.godstimeline.net/indictment.html

I fully agree with the Louvin Brothers!! SATAN IS REAL, WORKING IN SPIRIT
YOU CAN SEE HIM AND HEAR HIM IN THIS WORLD EVERY DAY
SATAN IS REAL, WORKING WITH POWER
HE CAN TEMPT YOU AND LEAD YOU ASTRAY

Be warned brothers and sisters, the evil one is at work on the internetts. I have seen it with my own eyes. On many websites and on the streets and trailer parks.

Yesterday I could not find my calculator for nearly 3 hours and it was under the box of donuts all the time. My error or Satan working against me?

Ron

1 comment:

  1. Ron - It was God trying to tell you to cut down on the donuts!

    ReplyDelete