IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Monday 28 May 2012

End Times Evidence

Truly these are the End Times, first Denise visits Godless Productions, then we struggle to get a well-fitting Wrapture for her, now this:

I am shocked, I found a 'hipp-hopp' Cd in my daughter s room today and on a scrunched up piece of paper she has written this - I understand it raises up in Jesus' name I am just not happy about the idiom she has presented it in. I will share it with you gay-theists and evolutionmists as I am sure sitting around listening to 'gangsters rap' is your daily devotional. The Cd was by GRIT - it is now TRASH, along with the CD player. However I de-scrunched the paper and thought you might like to see what she has written:

This is for my christian family, please come and worship with me.

My names Denise, my mom be Shanice
we want to live together in a world of peace
The allmighty God, he has a plan
the rapture will take us, from this van
The cool kids at school they think my dads a fool,
God will punish them for being so cruel.
So don't diss my dad for being on welfare
He'll have a mansion in heaven when he finally gets there
The bad people say he just a false prophet
But wrath of Jesus say they beter stop it

If you don't want Jesus your soul to capture
I say to you, your so not rapture

you dont want jesus, your soul to capture
I say to you, your so not rapture

You think my religion's a joke, to you this may be
When the rapture comes, you all will see.
When I stand at the gates of heaven

Kind regards
Ron

I also have some new thoughts on alcohol to share with you all shortly   

No comments:

Post a Comment