IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Tuesday 8 May 2012

The Final Days Are Here Now...We Are In The Final 7 Years ...feedback

Wow! Some amazing reactions to my detailed post below including this:

"wow,that was totally amazing ron.i was just reading about all the timelines given in daniel and youve explained them all so well.i also have been alerted to the fact that obama is the antichrist and we are about to go into the great tribulation.god is revealling his plans to us more and more everyday now.thanx so much brother ron,youve brought me much hope and teaching these past couple of years and i look forward god willing to meet you and shake your hand in our fathers house.i would love to get my hands on your holy calculator and touch your rubber buttons. godbless you ron,keep looking up!"

from Richard Head in North Carolina

Thank you for your feedback Richard! My calculator stays with me though, ask my wife or my daughter Denise!

Maranatha!

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment