IMPORTANT

BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY(says the Lord your God)REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAYfor theCOMING OF THE LORD

Sunday 27 May 2012

The (W)Rapture!!!

A wondrous day today!

My dear wife Shanice was visited by Jesus in a vision/dream last night, here was her dream

"I  saw many people gathered together in a city by the ocean called "The City Of Christ Jesus.” These were great, Christian people. All of them were kind and loving. The city was private and sacred. There was no sin, no homosexuals, no Catholics, just Christians. The city seemed to be safe and protected but then suddenly a blue beam came from the sky and the good Christians were overjoyed, they though this was The Rapture at last. I knew this was a Satanic trick. I tried to see Ron, or Denise, or Bernard but they were suddenly lost in the crowd of people overjoyed that Christ had come for them.

We were, however, like cattle. There was so much chaos I had a hard time thinking, but I kept hearing a voice in my head saying "No!" or " Do Not Leave" but I was so confused. The voices of the people were so much louder than the voice in my head. Everyone was saying something at the same time. Then something happened. The Blue Beam started to pick people up and shoot them into the sky. But I knew this was fake. I started to shout "No!" or " Do Not Leave" as not only were the people being lifted up falsely by Satan they were also naked! How horrifying!! I knew this could not be as their clothes fell on the floor! Jesus would not let people go UP in the nude! It didn't bear thinking about! It was wrong in so many ways!!

None of us could believe what was happening. I was so very shocked.  I remember thinking this is America, these are Christs people and they haven't got a jot on, I love this country so much, it's my home and now it's gone. It was as if my conscious mind connected that city to America in my sleep.
I stayed by the city as everyone else went up and I saw, on a twisted tree on the beach a large piece of tarpaulin and some strips of velcro, and some glue. The tarp grew immense and wrapped around the city and the velcro held it shut. All those not in the blue beams (and therefore proper Christians) were saved as they could not go UP.

Upon waking up, I was deeply disturbed by the dream. believe this is the interpretation the Holy Spirit gave me but He has also given me blessing for my idea. It must be God’s thoughts, but I can’t imagine me saying such things.


I have never liked the “gloom and doom” message unlike Ron who is a sucker for a good mushroom cloud or two, but this dream hath shaken me to the core of my soul. Here is what I believe the Lord told me:

When you are called you must have my Rapture Wrap (or Wrapture) handy. Keep it in a shoulder bag or close to you at all time.

Get some tarpaulin or plastic sheeting (nothing see thru) and in your bathroom or somewhere with a lock strip down - to your underwear but no more. Wrap the tarp (or other non-see thru material) around your waist with an overlap. Cut thru it straight down at this point.

Using glue attach velcro strips to each side and then seal them to check they are tight. Ladies may need to do 'up top' as well for their  'Eves' - make sure you don't get the two mixed up when in your bag!

Then, when the Rapture comes IF by some unexpected measure our Lord decides we need to go UP without clothes simply zip your Wrapture out and seal the velcro when you get the tingly Rapture feeling or if you're a few inches off the ground.

The private city symbolises our 'marital areas'

Shanice Reese'

An awesome revelation and now provided FREE to you by the Lord

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment